Simple OpenVPN example
Configuration in this directory creates the following Resources:
- IAM Instance Profile for OpenVPN Server with required permissions.
- Launch Configuration for OpenVPN Instances.
- Autoscaling Group
- Security Groups
- RDS Instance for OpenVPN Backend
You can choose to create an OpenVPN setup with the following options:
- Create an OpenVPN setup in an existing VPC:
create_vpc = false # Default setup
- Create an OpenVPN setup in a new VPC:
This creates a new VPC in your account and then provisions OpenVPN resources inside that VPC.
create_vpc = true
To run this example you need to export the following environment variables:
and then execute:
$ terraform init $ terraform plan $ terraform apply
Note that this example may create resources which cost money. Run
terraform destroy when you don’t need these resources.